The types of information requested from you and the manner in which that information is collected and accessed are determined by the requirements of the country in which the position is located, and not the country in which you reside.
The following categories of data will be collected by Amzur:
- Your personal details;
- Data you submit in résumés / CVs, letters, writing samples, or other written materials;
- Data generated by interviewers and recruiters, based on their interactions with you or basic Internet searches;
- Data provided by third-party placement firms, recruiters, or job-search websites, where applicable;
- Recommendations provided on your behalf by others;
- Documentation required under immigration laws;
- Data about your prior employment, education, and where applicable, credit history, criminal records or other data revealed during background screenings;
- Data about your health or disability where it is relevant to your ability or availability to work or to a workplace accommodation, subject to legal limits on the timing of collection of such data and other applicable limitations.
- Data about race / ethnicity / religion / disability / gender and self-identified LGBT status, for purposes of government reporting where required, as well as to understand the diversity characteristics of the Amzur workforce.
- Data generated by your participation in psychological, technical or behavioral assessments. You will receive more information about the nature of such assessments before your participation in any of them.
You are not required to provide any requested information to Amzur, but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
You may read this Statement at any time by logging into the system with your user name and password.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that all representations made by you are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related information of an adverse nature. Providing any inaccurate information may make you ineligible for employment.