Job Category: Technical
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote
Experience: 2-3 years
Position: Full Time
- Developing and providing maintenance support for WordPress sites
- Migrating websites from other platforms to WordPress
- Integrating and setting up plugins like WPML, Yoast SEO, Elementor, WPBakery Page Builder Membership, etc.
- Optimizing page speed of WordPress sites
- Implementing SEO/CRO best practices in WordPress sites
- Transforming complex PSD layouts into pixel-perfect Responsive WordPress websites.
- Creating responsive website designs
- Working under tight deadlines
- Handling multiple projects at the same time
- Producing high-quality work with a strong focus on detail
- Understands WP architecture and knows how to perform database and code optimization for WordPress
- Test, debug, analyze and fix application problems/issues.
- Strong knowledge of WordPress Platform
- Proficiency in PHP/MYSQL and AJAX
- Minimum 2 years of experience in WordPress Development
- Understanding of W3C Web Standards/Semantics and Accessibility Guidelines
- Understanding of WordPress core functions and working concepts
Any Graduate in Any Specialization. Preferred Computer Science/IT Background.