Lead Software Development Engineer – Full Stack Web Development
About Amzur (http://www.amzur.com)
Amzur Technologies is an information technology solutions and support firm. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of high-quality, high-value technology services, delivered at a size and scale that offers optimal flexibility as a business grows. Based in Florida, our range of resources, from enterprise applications to software development to IT staffing, extends technology capabilities and enhances the ability to compete.
As a Lead Software Development Engineer at Amzur, you will have the opportunity to work with an experienced team developing new solutions for a Low Code Application Development platform. You will leverage industry best practices and methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, test automation, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment. You will be working with a very exciting technical stack, which includes some of the latest technologies like .Net Core, Angular 9+, MySQL, NoSQL Databases, Kafka, Selenium…
- Have at least 8 years of technical experience in developing commercial/enterprise level software products.
- Strong programming skills in C# and Typescript is a must.
- Have excellent experience using Windows environments to develop, deploy, and manage applications on IIS Servers and Task Schedulers.
- Strong Data structures and Algorithmic skills
- Solid experience with RESTFUL Web Services using WebAPI.
- Expertise in relational database design (MySQL).
- Strong knowledge of source code control, branching and merging (Git). Maintaining a number of different branches for production support and smooth maintenance of these branches and making sure source code is clean and upto date.
- Good understanding of the Agile methodology (Scrum).
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Experience gathering and analyzing information for the development of effective solutions to problems or situations. Can solve highest complexity problems quickly.
- Be highly effective at communicating and collaborating across multiple teams, ensuring understanding of both verbal and written material of the highest complexity, with the ability to lead solutions in a clear and concise manner.
Good to have:
- Experience with the Cloud (AWS)
- Alternative databases and search engines (Elastic Search, MongoDB)
- Experience with message queue technologies (Kafka…)