We are looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Specialist with extensive experience in enterprise software, preferably in automation, IoT, Ai, cloud and/or industrial markets. In this role, you will be responsible for establishing product positioning & messaging across the portfolio. This role will own all aspects of product marketing including go-to-market planning, product launches, marketing collateral and sales presentations. You’ll collaborate through close partnership with our Marketing, Sales, Product Management and Sales Enablement teams. Sr. Product Marketing specialist is a core member of the marketing leadership team, providing key marketing insights and actions that will drive market success.
- Product messaging and positioning – Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates our organization in the market
- Content Development – Conceptualize and create educational product and solution content for a variety of platforms
- Market, customer, and competitive analysis — Be the expert on the customer, the industry trends, and the players in the market
- Sales enablement – Communicate value proposition and provide high-value sales tools, training, and collateral
- Product and feature adoption — Drive adoption of the product and features amongst the customer base
- Monitor results against key performance indicators and take corrective actions as needed to achieve committed goals
- Any Graduate degree with 4 to 6 years prior experience in a SaaS based product company.
- An ability to understand tech and business software including buyer behavior and ideal customer profiles and translate tech content into marketing material
- Proven experience creating marketing plans, customer research, competitive analysis, product requirements, messaging, pricing, etc.
- A strong team player who is comfortable and motivated working in a collaborative environment; ability to work cross-functionally to achieve goals
- Must speak and write American English
- Effective communication skills; comfortable presenting to senior management, analysts, and large audiences such as industry groups and company meetings
- This is a Hands-on role.