Summary of Responsibilities
Looking for an experienced Software Engineer (.NET). You will join our tight-knit and high-performing engineering team to work directly on our core platform. Working closely with Product Engineering teams, you will develop AspNet Core based server side applications with front end on Angular framework. This is a hands-on role, however, we operate in a collaborative agile environment. Here everyone has a voice. You will be encouraged to bring new ideas to the table and introduce new technologies to our stack.
- Responsible for design, coding, testing, debugging, documentation, delivery and support of existing and new custom applications.
- Analysis, documentation, and implementation of management requests for new and modified systems, programs, and ad hoc reports.
- Motivation to take ownership of tasks and the determination to drive them to completion.
- Knowledge of software engineering practices and methodologies.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills with the ability to identify problems and generate practical solutions in a logical manner
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of programming standards and best practices (development and support)
- Ability to produce high quality work deliverables with high attention to detail.
- Excellent code documentation habits and the ability to dig in and understand already established code
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, or activities.
- S. Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge in other ORMs such as NHibernate or Entity Framework is a plus.
- Experience with Test-Driven Development is a plus.
- 3+ years of overall IT software experience – should have developed, through education and/or practical experience, an advanced-level operational knowledge of IT software.