Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote Visakhapatnam
Experience: 2-4 (3-5) years
Location: Preferred Vizag, Anywhere in India
Shift Timings: 14:00 – 23:00 PM IST
- Conduct keyword research to determine the most appropriate and relevant keywords to target, shape the content strategy
- Manage brand and identity positioning across all web properties globally including main website, child brands and all paid search landing pages
- Leverage tools, to monitor, report and act on performance of all website/digital properties
- Conduct website audits and identify SEO opportunities and present plans to enhance website performance. Review and resolve technical SEO issues.
- Manage the all website properties internal linking structure and enhance to support SEO efforts
- Identify link building opportunities, develop ideas to acquire backlinks that positively impact organic rankings, building links, and writing articles.
- Conduct competitor keyword and website analysis
- Monitor and report on search engine keyword rankings.
- Report weekly and monthly on all website traffic and engagement growth through data collection and reports
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in digital marketing positions, with demonstrated successes leading SEO strategy and traffic growth.
- Experience of working in a similar role in a IT Services, SaaS company would be an advantage
- Google Analytics and reporting experience is required
- Proficiency in tools like SEMRush etc
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Certifications in Google Analytics, other content marketing, SEO / SMM tools would be an added advantage.