Job Category: Technical
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote
- Lead a team of talented engineers who are driven by shipping high-quality code using Agile methodology
- Work closely with Product Owner and Business Analysts to provide inputs on the best way to prioritize business stories and technical tasks to achieve optimal development for the team.
- Champion software design and architecture best practices and provide guidance to developers in technical design and strategy.
- Providing estimates for stories during sprint planning with Business Analysts and Quality Engineers.
- Finding efficient and scalable solutions for challenging technical and functional problems, architecture design, development, and driving our server-side forward.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- 10+ years of professional experience in software development with min 5+ in RoR.
- Proven experience in developing large-scale web applications with RoR and MVC.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Development and Deployment experience in Linux /Amazon Cloud
- Full-stack developer expertise in server technologies of Java/NodeJs, web technologies in AngularJS/ReactJS and RDBMS/NoSQL Databases
- Skills for writing reusable Ruby libraries that may be used in expressive ways.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- Proven experience with AJAX, JSON and web front-end technologies.
- RSpec and TDD experience.
- Familiarity with GIT or other source control
- Understanding Application security including vulnerabilities and solutions
- Extremely strong with algorithms and data structures. Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Going above and beyond to solve a problem (technical or business)
- Experience developing automated unit, integration and functional test suites
- Extensive experience with message queues and background job schedulers such as RabbitMQ, sidekiq