Job Category: Technical
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote Visakhapatnam
Experience: 3 – 10 Years
Summary of Responsibilities
- Looking for an experienced Software Engineer (.NET). You will join our tight-knit and high performing and engineering team to work directly on our core platform.
- Working closely with Product Engineering teams, you will develop Asp .Net Core based server side
- Applications with front end on Angular 2.0 or above. Willingness to learn new technologies if needed is an important quality to have.
- This is a hands-on role, however, we operate in a collaborative agile environment. Here everyone has a Voice. You will be encouraged to bring new ideas to the table and introduce new technologies to our Stack.
.Net Frame work / .Net Core with MVC, Entity framework,
- Responsible for design, coding, testing, debugging, documentation, delivery and support of Existing and new custom applications.
- Analysis, documentation, and implementation of management requests for new and modified Systems, programs, and ad hoc reports.
- Motivation to take ownership of tasks and the determination to drive them to completion. Required Skills:
- Knowledge of software engineering practices and methodologies.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills with the ability to identify problems and generate practical solutions in a logical manner
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of programming standards and best practices (development and support)
- Ability to produce high quality work deliverables with high attention to detail. • Excellent code documentation habits and the ability to dig in and understand already established code • Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, or activities. Required Experience • Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Should have hands-on experience in writing database stored procedures, debugging and fine tune SQL scripts
- Knowledge in other ORMs such as Hibernate or Entity Framework is a plus.
- Experience with Test-Driven Development is a plus.
- 4+ years of overall IT software experience – should have developed, through education and/or practical experience, an advanced-level operational knowledge of IT software