Job Category: Technical
Job Type: Full Time
Job published on 15 March, 2021.
Work with the business owners to gather the requirements, clarify the estimate them, plan on their development and deployment.
- Work on the analysis and design of the application.
- Develop the ETL application per the requirements for the project using Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Apache spark, HDFS, Hive, Impala Java,Scala, NoSQL Databases – Hbase, Cassandra, Oracle ,SQL etc.
- Participate in the Unit Test, System Test, and Integration Test of the developed code components.
- Perform the peer reviews of the code developed by the team members.
- Guide the System Test team members and the User Acceptance Team to use the application for executing the quality assurance test plans.
- Work with the System Test /User Acceptance Teams to perform the causal analysis and root cause analysis on the defects and perform their fixes.
- Perform the deployment of the developed code components to production.
- Participate in the post production monitoring, runs and defect support for the deployed applications.
Minimum Qualification Required: Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or the equivalent) in a directly and closely related field. Interested candidates send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.