Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Experience: 3-5 years
Position: Part Time
Number of positions: 2
Are you an experienced and ambitious B2B Marketing Specialist looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career? We are seeking a Marketing Contractor on a contract basis to support our business needs.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Collaboration – Engage in extended collaboration with partner/channel management functions and partners.
- Support Strategic Planning – Align with stakeholders, support and develop integrated marketing programs including routes, KPIs, ecosystem offerings, partner recruit and enablement.
- Plan Programs and Campaigns – Design, align, resource, and promote integrated marketing programs and campaigns in support of strategic plans focused on partners/channels.
- Develop Core Assets – Develop certain customer and partner facing assets.
- Execution Support – Execute and support execution of ecosystem and routes marketing efforts
- Develop Content for Ecosystem/Partner Sourced Offerings – Collaborate with partners and Solution Management/Marketing to create complementary value props, messaging, joint offers, and references to be cascaded into marketing programs and campaigns.
- Field Enablement – Create awareness, provide enablement, and select deal support for joint Customer’s/partner go-to-market programs.
- Channel Enablement – Create awareness, provide go-to-market enablement, generate demand for partners, and provide select marketing support.
- Infrastructure – Develop, promote, populate, and operate marketing infrastructures (incl. events, portals, tools, and services) to support ecosystem and routes communications and enablement.
- Measure and Monitor – Assess, analyze, and evaluate to optimize marketing strategies and provide impact information to Customer and partner stakeholders.
- A good balance of business and marketing acumen.
- Passion for B2B Marketing with strong marketing experience.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to plan & measure quantifiable outcomes from marketing initiatives.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Have a flair for identifying and exploring the right MarTech tools to achieve the desired results.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 3-5 years of marketing experience, with minimum 1-2 years in ecosystem & channel marketing
- Working in a multinational company
- Experience in marketing to, with, through ecosystem / channel partners
- Experience in working with partners
- Experience in high tech marketing
- Experience in direct mailing, bulk mailing, emails, drip campaigns, as well as social media outreach a plus
- Project management (small to medium-scaled projects)
- Working in a team environment
- Stakeholder management
- Content creation, editing, and publication (adobe, canvas, publisher, instagram, smartphone apps, etc.)
- Ability to segment audiences and build campaigns to reach customers at various stages of the funnel
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Strategic thinker with great analytical skills
- Solid knowledge of tools/technologies (e.g., Analytics, Heatmaps, Conversion Rate Optimization, Hubspot, CRM software)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Have experience on Digital/Email Marketing in Hitech companies would be an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree required
Any graduate/postgraduate specialized in Marketing, Branding, Advertising, Journalism, Mass Communications, English/English Literature, Industrial Engineering, Humans Resources Management, Business Administration may be of fit.
Hours & Location
M-F, up to 30 hours/week. This role will be 100% remote.