Are you an experienced Staffing/Benchsales Professional, a top performer, and looking for a new, more entrepreneurial opportunity with a growing organization? We may have just the opportunity that you are looking for!
We are actively seeking a Benchsales Manager to manage staffing operations. If you have a strong interest in technologies, possess good written and verbal communication skills and have been performing well in a team lead role in a US IT staffing organization. We are looking for individuals that are financially motivated, top performers, overachievers and have the desire to build a profitable book of business, you could be the right person for us.
- Experience working with essential tools of the trade, including ATS, resume databases, and internet sourcing tools, along with coaching and mentoring a bench sales team to deliver results across all channels and drive and manage U.S. Benchsales Team
- Metrics-driven & Process Oriented. Prior experience implementing solid bench sales processes.
- Work in a collaborative, team environment, while being held accountable for goals.
- Must have a high sense of urgency and self-confidence while working in a results-oriented environment.
- Meets weekly activity metrics determined by Leadership.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with consultants and vendors
- Fosters positive relationships to encourage increased sales. Proactively markets candidates to clients. Works closely with Client Engagement Managers to identify business opportunities, strengthen relationships and provide exceptional client service.
- Responsible for bringing new Client/Tier 1 partner requirements for the team.
- Develop new client accounts (Direct / Tier 1 Partners), should be able to identify/target potential Vendors for IT staffing business in the USA, and get contract Staffing Requirements and close positions.
- Experience with Immigration Policies, Tax Terms, Pay Negotiation
- Prior experience with Sales, Marketing, Business Development is plus to have
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in US IT staffing as a Benchsales Manager
- Must have prior relationships with Tier-1 Partners / End Clients with a consistent track record of placements with them.
- Have experience in managing, mentoring and training bench sales teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with an ability to communicate and convince a wide range of vendors/applicants
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing and competitive environment
- Well-versed with various tax terms (W2, C2C, 1099) and the US Immigration processes (H1-B, H-4, E-3, TN 1/2, Green Card, OPT, CPT.)
- Negotiate commercial agreements and rate terms to close staffing deals.
- Should have excellent networking skills with the creativity to tap vendors