Job Title: ABM Marketing Specialist
Experience: 3-5 years
Location: Anywhere In India
Position: Full Time
Number of positions: 1
Are you an experienced and ambitious B2B Marketing Specialist looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career? We are looking for a dynamic ABM Marketing Specialist to lead and execute our ABM marketing strategy.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Liaise and collaborate with Sales to build the ideal target account by region
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns to focused accounts
- Curate and strategize on the content marketing strategy to support ABM efforts. Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (KPIs).
- Collaborate with field marketing teams to digitally amplify and support ROMI.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Constantly look for new ways of reaching the target segment and to expand our reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition
- A good balance of business and marketing acumen.
- Passion for B2B Marketing with strong Digital Marketing experience.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to plan & measure quantifiable outcomes from marketing initiatives.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Should have strategized and executed ABM campaign in a B2B environment (Tech Product exp will be a plus)
- Minimum 3-5 years of digital marketing experience managing organic and paid in the B2B space
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Have a flair for identifying and exploring the right MarTech tools to achieve the desired results
- Ability to segment audiences and build campaigns to reach customers at various stages of the funnel
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Strategic thinker with great analytical skills
- Solid knowledge of tools/technologies (e.g., Analytics, Heatmaps, Conversion Rate Optimization, Hubspot, CRM software)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Have experience on Digital/Email Marketing in Hitech companies would be an advantage
Any graduate/postgraduate specialized in Human Resources, marketing